Brook Street Social Care are currently working with an organisation which specialises in providing accommodation and support to young people aged 6-16. The services provides residents with day to day support, with the aim of progressing clients to independent settings.
The needs of the residents vary, from mental health, learning disabilities, anti social behaviours and more. They are seeking candidates who have experience supporting residents with challenging behaviour.
We are seeking candidates who have the following skills:
- Working with children who can present challenging behaviours
- Understanding the needs of young people who have underlined issues around mental health, learning disabilities, and other factors that require additional support
- Producing accurate records of observations and assessments of the children, and being able to liaise with multi agencies where necessary.
- NVQ Level 3 (Children and young people workforce)
- Minimum of 1 years experience working with young people within a registered OFSTED environment or semi independent setting
- Intermediate report writing skills - ability to produce reports and observations
This role is paying up to £9 -£10.50 per hour.
For further information please call Sachea on 07483919095.