Brook Street Social Care are currently working with an organisation located in Catford which specialises in providing support to children. The services provides residents with day to day therapeutic care in a setting in a 5 bed unit.
The service works in partnership with the young person, their family and other professionals.
This role is challenging, but also massively rewarding. We want to hear from candidates who understand how to promote independence, manage challenging and hard to reach clients with the aim of generating positive outcomes.
We are seeking candidates who have the following skills:
- Working with young people who can present challenging behaviours
- Understanding the needs of young people who have underlined issues around mental health, learning disabilities, and other factors that require additional support
- Producing accurate records of observations and assessments of young people, and being able to liaise with multi agencies where necessary
- NVQ Level 3 (Children and young people workforce)
- 1 years experience working with young people within a registered ofsted environment or semi independent setting
- Intermediate report writing skills - ability to produce reports and observations
-Able to work from 8:30am-16:30pm
Monday - Sunday (half terms)
Please email your CV and covering letter to be considered. Alternatively, if you have any questions please call 0208 918 1420 and ask for Nadia