Role - Christmas Office Temps
Start Date - Immediate start
End Date - After Christmas
Hours - Various shifts available - Days/Nights
Location - Tonbridge
Pay - Dependant on shift Days/Nights
We are looking for Christmas temps to support one of our valued clients based in Tonbridge. This is a dynamic, fun and buzzing environment in which you will support in an area that matches your skill set.
Job Duties to include.......
- Managing queries via phone, social media, email and instant chat. You'll be the first point of contact for our customers so an attentive manner is a must.
- Reviewing and processing orders.
- Identifying any errors
-Dealing with customers via third party sellers, such as Amazon and notonthehighstreet.com.
- Liaising with courier and logistic companies to ensure the successful delivery of orders.
- Advising customers on the products we offer and supporting them in choosing the perfect bottle.
What they are looking for.....
- Previous customer service experience would be great. But if you genuinely care and want to help and love talking to people, that's a great start!
- Be switched on and have confidence in your skills.
- Ability to build rapport with customers over the telephone, ensuring systems and procedures are adhered to.
- Tech savvy and able to pick up new programmes quickly.
- Be a team player that can adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Highly disciplined, self-motivated, and service delivery focused. Always willing to go that extra mile.
- The ability to communicate with people from across the globe
- Work flexible shifts. There are several shift options with staggered start times available. We are open 24/7 to support our customers to the max. Christmas is a key time of the year for us, and as such we are unable offer holiday during November and December
This is a temporary position until Christmas, although there may be some opportunities for permanent roles in the future.
Shift Patterns available
6am till 2.30pm
9am till 5.30pm
11.30am till 8pm
Night shift is 8pm till 6am
This can be a mixture of during the week and also may involve weekends
Pay - £9.00 per hour and £10.00 for the night shift
If you require any further information then please do not hesitate to contact Paula on 01892 790700 or email