Brook Street Recruitment are working with our Belfast client who currently have opportunities for Civil Engineers - Water with proven ability in utility engineering to join their expanding utilities team
* Undertaking project tasks and engineering design on water and waste water projects at various stages in the project life cycles, while ensuring technical excellence and best practice to specification.
* Working with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver projects within agreed time frames and budgets and to exceed our client's expectations.
* Ensuring project financial and schedule performance.
* Driving health and safety in all aspects of our projects.
* Supervising and visiting contractors on site and advising on engineering issues.
* Communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues, contracting engineers, subcontractors, sub-consultants and clients.
* Supporting tendering procedures and putting together proposals.
* Providing guidance and support to less experienced graduate engineers or technicians.
* Minimum of an accredited Honours Civil Engineering Degree
* Proven ability in the utilities (water, waste water) engineering industry.
* Proven ability to work as part of a team, liaising directly with client and other project team members.
* Excellent communication skills, including written work.
* Chartered engineer or near Chartered engineer
* Demonstrable knowledge in the design of water or waste-water schemes; clean water and sewage transfer systems, pumping systems and treatment facilities.
* Working knowledge of contract types and procurement options.
* Proven ability with construction management and/or the site supervision of a contractor during construction.
If interested please send CV via the apply link