Brook Street is working with our Belfast client to recruit a Chartered or near Charted Civil Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company who have been in operation for a number of years.
* Contribute to the formulation of design concepts using CAD software and 3D modelling tools.
* Production of design calculations and drawings and provide input into multi-disciplinary reports and technical proposals.
* Provide advisory support to clients, work alongside senior engineers to develop deliverables in a variety of formats to meets client`s requirements.
* Preparation of reports and checking of drawings.
* Visits to site when required. Qualifications / Experience:
* You will hold a degree in either Civil Engineering and aspire to become a Chartered Engineer.
* Ideally you will have gained some experience of working in a design environment 2 years minimum (including a year in industry or summer placements).
* Experience in working to DfI Roads, NI Water and NI Rivers Agency standards on residential, commercial and industrial schemes
* You will be familiar with either UK Standards or equivalent European or Euro Codes.
* You will have the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
* You will have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
Salary will depend on status and experience - 35K to 45K
If interested please send CV via the apply link