I am recruiting for a Claims Handler for a client based in Cannock. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-paced insurance office operating in domestic insurance claims. They are offering a basic salary of £16,000 with a realistic OTE of £30,000.
This is a customer focused role and will involve liaising with customers, handling their insurance claims effectively and proficiently and answering any questions or queries they may have as well as all general administrative duties.
Working within our customer service office, you will be the first point of contact for customers making an insurance claim. You will strive to build great relationships with both new and current customers, fulfilling their needs and requirements.
You will be working for a leading Insurance company that delivers the highest levels of service to both their domestic and business customers. It is a company that runs in a fast paced and lively industry and value honesty, proactivity and enthusiasm. All Employees enjoy a culture which is positive, friendly, open and rewarding.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
Working in the Claims Handling team, the role will require candidates to; -
- Receive inbound calls from customers looking to make an insurance claim
- Record all relevant details in concise and accurate manner
- Complete all follow up action as required to close outstanding cases
- Complete all relevant administration and documentation
Monday to Fridays - 8.00am - 6.00pm
There will be a requirement to work the occasional Saturday, but this is only to be expected to be 4 a year.
- Excellent Computer Skills
- A polite and friendly manner
- Lots of initiative
- A positive attitude
- The ability to think on your feet
- A background in insurance is preferred but not essential
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £16,000 basic salary
- Monthly bonus which can reach a realistic OTE of £30,000
- 25 days rising to 28 days with service
- Free on-site parking
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Pete on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***