Location: Huddersfield City Centre
Salary: £17,500 - £23,000 (dependent on experience) plus uncapped monthly bonuses
Hours: Monday-Thursday - 10am-6.30pm & Friday - 9.45am-6pm (37.5 hours)
This is a full-time permanent position.
Are you looking for a new challenge with an organisation that encourages a healthy, fun and engaging team-focused environment?
Do you have a natural flair for building relationships?
Would you like to work in a role that offers no dreaded cold calling, but gives you a platform to make a difference and provide an amazing customer journey from start to finish?
If you have telephone-based experience and you have a passion for great customer service, we would love to hear from you!
Our client is an award-winning organisation that has gained industry recognition for their services. They are now looking for two Claims Advisors to join their offices in the heart of Huddersfield. You will be working amongst a diverse and friendly team of Claims Advisors in an open office space. You will be responsible for handling a high volume of incoming queries that will be processed over the phone. This could be new queries regarding a claim or an on-going case. It will be your responsibility to speak to the customer and ensure they meet the criteria for their claim to be processed further through the company's specialist panel of solicitors.
- Process client enquiries in accordance with the company's excellent service standard, values, procedures and guidelines
- Take a natural and genuine approach to build effective relationships with clients, using your great rapport building skills
- Always display empathy and compassion when engaging with clients and ask relevant questions without all the legal jargon, as it's crucial the customer feels supported
- Scripts? What scripts? Our client likes to build relationships and help their clients, and they feel the best way to do this is by offering you the freedom to show your personality and really help your clients
- Tailor each of your calls to your clients needs and treat them like individuals by adapting your approach, ensuring the process is as stress-free as possible as no two calls are the same
- You will be given the training and knowledge of the law and processes to be able to communicate this to your clients in a calm, clear and concise way
- Use your listening skills to retain important information from your clients and record this information accurately and effectively onto the system
- Confidently respond to any questions or concerns a client has in a calming and reassuring way
- Guild clients through the process from start to finish, and support them in finding the right legal solution for them
- You will have key performance targets to work towards both individually and as a team
- Due to the constant client contact, we're looking for individuals with a bubbly and friendly personality that will build rapport with clients
- Whilst this position does not require any previous claims experience, if you have a background in claims or are already working in a claims role and you're looking for a new challenge, please apply
- Our client is happy to consider applicants from all backgrounds as they understand skills are transferable, but it's important you are confident that you can fulfil the responsibilities of the role
- The company has a fantastic team of loyal employees who are committed to the company and their long term visions. Therefore, it's important they employ individuals who have a proven solid work history
- Open individuals with a willingness to learn and a positive attitude
- Bonus scheme with average realistic earnings of £450 per month
- Employee of The Month awards
- Day off on your birthday
- Clear progression scheme with salary development
- Refer a friend scheme
- Pension scheme
- 2 week full training induction
- Break out areas
- Within 5-10 minutes of the bus station and train station
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange immediate interviews. If you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.