We're working with a prestigious client based in Leeds City Centre, who are looking for Claims Handlers to join their friendly customer service team.
Within the role you will aid the team in handling incoming calls from customers, answering queries and providing excellent customer service. Duties will include:
- You will manage your own portfolio of claims, from initial call through to resolution
- Liaising with claimants and third parties to ensure all information required is provided
- Accurately setting and maintaining reserves for your portfolio
- Reviewing cases and settling claims
- Identifying fradulent activity
Our client is looking for a friendly and communicative candidate. Ideally you will have experience within insurance or an FCA regulated environment. You'll need to have a professional telephone manner and be confident to make outbound calls. A solid understanding of Microsoft outlook, word etc is also required.
Due to the nature of this role you must be able to pass a credit check.
In return our client offers a starting salary of £16,500 - £17,500
Centrally located offices
If you'd like to secure an immediate interview, please apply online now!