Have you got the skills to be able to manage a team?
Can you lead and motivate the way forwards?
And are you naturally supportive, looking to work in a supporting environment and team?
Brook Street have a very exciting opportunity for a Claims Manager to join a fantastic internationally well-known company to be based in their offices in Bristol City Centre.
As a Claims Manager you will be managing a team of agents and Claims Team Leaders, providing them with support and guidance in their own roles. To be considered for this role Claims Manager you will need skills to support your team such as leadership, coaching, development, motivation and performance management.
Claims Manager role some of the duties will include:
- For this Provide a dynamic approach to the management and day-to-day performance of agents within the team
- Ensure that incoming calls, letters and emails are responded to in line with the department KPI`s
- Ensure that claim forms are issued in line with the department KPI`s
- Ensure that the team provide an exceptional level of customer service to our customers at all times
- To motivate the team to achieving a high standard of performance
- Identify any ongoing or additional training and development required by individuals, ensuring that this is managed and reviewed regularly
- Manage and send all daily/ weekly reports on time and accurately
- Review, implement and monitor targets for all team members
This is a full-time permanent role (37.5 hours) There is a competitive salary and many benefits including a bonus, where you can earn up to 15% performance related monthly incentive.
- please get in touch to find out more information.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please do contact Clea at Brook Street or contact 0117 948 6313. Please APPLY NOW!!