Brook Street are currently working with an excellent organization based in Peterlee area who are currently recruiting for Claims Negotiators for their contemporary new office spaces based in Peterlee, County Durham.
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum OTE plus benefits, including competitive salary, monthly performance bonus (OTE £3,360 pa) and a £500 success bonus on passing probation
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week, between 8.30am and 5.30pm, Monday to Saturday
Contract: Permanent Full time or part time.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Managing an individual caseload of motor vehicle claims.
- Analysing and reviewing cases to identify the maximum possible amount of cash that can be recovered for each case, whilst ensuring compliance with insurance industry rules and agreements.
- Contacting insurance companies to negotiate and reach agreement for the settlement of each case, negotiating as far as possible the maximum amount of cash collection.
- Contacting customers and suppliers to resolve queries and challenges that might be raised by the insurance companies.
- Building effective and robust relationships with third party insurance providers and legal agents to help support the recovery of costs.
The positions are Permanent, based on-site with the option for hybrid working after 6 months in role (when fully competent). Inductions are classroom based (2 weeks) followed by 5 weeks of academy training.
Why choose us? Employees will receive a range of benefits including:
Financial Benefits - monthly performance bonuses, a workplace pension, save-as-you-earn scheme, free life assurance, and a range of national and local retailer discounts.
Lifestyle & Wellbeing Benefits - 30 days annual leave increasing to 33 days with service (incl. public holidays), eye care vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme with an NHS Approved mental well-being mobile app.
Motoring Benefits - free motor accident assistance, discounted vehicle repairs, discounts on weekend vehicle hire and van hire and access to an employee vehicle-leasing scheme.
Due to the nature of policy fulfilment service industry, successful candidates will be required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau check prior to commencing employment.
For more information and to apply, please click on the 'Apply Now' link.