Brook Street (UK) Ltd is currently recruiting for Class 1 HGV Drivers for our Belfast client. The role will be for a fixed term period of two months - starting immediately
The drivers hired will be responsible for multi-drop deliveries across Northern Ireland and only drivers with the class 1 relevant license and experience of multi-drop deliveries will be considered.
The driver hired for this role will be responsible to provide an effective, efficient and flexible service to all suppliers, customers and colleagues through carrying out all functions relating to driving duties, including timely deliveries, accurate administration and adherence to EU Transport Legislation
* Multidrop driving across NI
* To ensure safe transportation of loads
* To check & report loads / products and vehicles for defects
* To adhere to all Basic Food Safety & HACCP requirements
* To build excellent inter-company relationships
* To communicate effectively with Transport colleagues
* Vehicles to be maintained in a roadworthy condition with any defects being reported to the supervisor on a daily basis
* To adhere to all Health & Safety legislation
* To adhere to assigned route schedule
* Flexibility is required for this role
* Full clean class 1 Licence.
* CPC Qualification and digital tacho card
* 6 months experience in a similar role
* Good geographical knowledge of NI
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work to set deadlines and to self-motivate.
* Ability to work on own initiative.
Salary - £13.03 per hour - 45 hour contract, start 6am/7am - 4pm. Working 5 in 7 days on a rotation basis.
Please send CV via the link