Brook Street (UK) Ltd is currently recruiting for Class 1 HGV Drivers for our Belfast client.
The drivers hired will be responsible for multi-drop deliveries across Northern Ireland and also into South of Ireland therefore only those with the relevant license and experience of multi-drop deliveries will be considered.
The driver hired for this role will be responsible to provide an effective, efficient and flexible service to all suppliers, customers and colleagues through carrying out all functions relating to driving duties, including timely deliveries, accurate administration and adherence to EU Transport Legislation
* Ensure all Cross-Docking stock from ROI and any empty cages get to their destination on time and in good condition
* Accurate administration and adherence to EU Transport Legislation at all times
* To ensure safe transportation of loads
* To check & report loads / products and vehicles for defects
* To adhere to all Basic Food Safety & HACCP requirements
* To build excellent inter-company relationships
* To communicate effectively with Transport colleagues
* Vehicles to be maintained in a roadworthy condition with any defects being reported to the supervisor on a daily basis
* To adhere to all Health & Safety legislation
* Ensure route knowledge of Northern Ireland and Dublin
* To adhere to assigned route schedule
* Flexibility is required for this role
* Full clean C+E class Licence.
* CPC Qualification
* 6 months experience in a similar role
* Good geographical knowledge of NI and Dublin catchment area.
* Knowledge of EU Transport Legislation.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work to set deadlines and to self-motivate.
* Ability to work on own initiative.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Good product knowledge
* Previous trunking experience
* Manual Handling Certification
* Basic Food Safety Certification
* Ambient, chill and frozen distribution knowledge.
Salary - £13.03hr - 45 hours per week,
Please send CV via the link