Brook Street (UK) Ltd is currently recruiting for Class 1 HGV Driver for our Belfast client.
The drivers hired will be responsible for multi-drop deliveries across Northern Ireland.
The driver hired for this role will be responsible to provide an effective, efficient and flexible service to all suppliers, customers and colleagues through carrying out all functions relating to driving duties, including timely deliveries.
* Multidrop deliveries across NI
* To ensure safe transportation of loads
* To check & report loads / products and vehicles for defects
* To adhere to all Basic Food Safety & HACCP requirements
* To build excellent inter-company relationships
* To communicate effectively with Transport colleagues
* Vehicles to be maintained in a roadworthy condition with any defects being reported to the supervisor on a daily basis
* To adhere to all Health & Safety legislation
* Ensure route knowledge of Northern Ireland and adhere to assigned route schedule
* Class 1 Licence
* CPC Qualification
* 6 months experience in a similar role
* Good geographical knowledge of NI.
* Knowledge of Transport Legislation.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work to set deadlines and to self-motivate.
* Ability to work on own initiative.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Manual Handling Certification
* Basic Food Safety Certification
* Ambient, chill and frozen distribution knowledge.
Salary £14.02 per hour
Time and a half over 45hrs. 5 days a week (5 over 7) any 5 days Mon - Sat, very rarely Sunday work.
All over NI delivering to stores. Start Times vary, anywhere between 5am and 12 noon start
Please send CV via the link