Brook Street (UK) Ltd is currently recruiting a Class 2 HGV drivers for our Belfast client.
The position is a one month contract but there is a view to it being made permanent
The drivers hired will be responsible for multidrop deliveries across Northern Ireland and therefore only those with the relevant license and experience of multidrop deliveries will be considered.
The driver hired for this role will be responsible to provide an effective, efficient and flexible service to all suppliers, customers and colleagues through carrying out all functions relating to driving duties, including timely deliveries, accurate administration and adherence to EU Transport Legislation
* Multi-drop - within City Centre locations and country wide
* Check and complete all invoices and paperwork on time & in spec
* Check & report loads / products and vehicles for defect
* Adhere to all Basic Food Safety & HACCP requirements
* Build excellent customer relationships
* Communicate effectively with other departments
* Vehicles to be maintained in a roadworthy condition
* Adhere to all Health & Safety legislation
* Ensure route and customer knowledge
* Adhere to assigned route schedule
* Flexibility is required for this role
* Full clean C class Licence and CPC Qualification
* 6 months experience in a similar role
* Good geographical knowledge of NI
*Manual Handling Certification
*Basic Food Safety Certification
*Ambient, chill and frozen distribution knowledge.
Start date 10th August 2020
The salary for this role is £23.500 per annum