Our client is looking for a proactive and enthusiastic individual to join their team located in the buzzing business district of Sheffield. If you can independently handle a busy work load, with challenging deadlines then you could be our ideal candidate.
You will be part of a diverse team, delivering regulatory activities under the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), batteries and packaging regimes. More specifically, you will support a team to carry out compliance and enforcement activities in relation to producer responsibility.
Some of your key responsibilities will include meeting internal and statutory deadlines, whilst providing excellent value for money service. You must be flexible and expected to work across different waste streams and activities.
Communication is key for our client. Being able to effectively communicate with internal and external customers is paramount and answering technical queries and finding solutions to problems is imperative.
You will be using data and information to help make evidence-based decisions and employ good record management skills. Microsoft proficiency is needed to access, save and share documentation in line with data protection guidelines.
If you can demonstrate the following;
- Excellent customer skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to support the collection, assessment, reporting and saving of complex data in line with internal guidelines
- competent use of Microsoft Office and Excel
- excellent time management, and interpersonal skills
- working cooperatively as part of a team to achieve common goals
- organisation and planning skills to deliver multiple work activities with varying deadlines
- experience of working with customers to achieve compliance with regulatory requirements is desirable but not essential
Monday - Friday between 8-6, £11.85