We have a great opportunity for a Clerical Assistant to work within one of our well recognised clients in the Education Sector. The role is Temporary on-going with permanent opportunities available.
Job Role -
To assist with the provision of wide-ranging clerical and administrative support to the School of Life Sciences, which enhances the student experience and services, provided by both the College and the University as a whole.
Job Requirements -
- To Provide a professional reception service handling routine enquiries from students, staff and visitors to the College.
- To be able to support the student interview process including welcoming, escorting students to interview rooms, checking personal details and photocopying certificates.
- To be able to deal with incoming and outgoing post together with general office duties such as filing, routine word processing tasks as required. Process routine correspondence, prepare letters, memos and emails, and perform other clerical duties utilising relevant technologies.
- The handling of assignments - Implement arrangements for the collection and receipt of assignments and the return of coursework to students.
- To assist Administrators by providing clerical support for postgraduate and undergraduate programmes and units administered within the College which involve the use of computerised student records systems. Copy examination papers and assignments for moderation.
- Maintain database of students recording responses in relation to graduation ceremonies. Assist with the input of student enrolment details and fee billing.
- Maintain the School attendance monitoring system, input returns and produce regular information reports.
- Need to be prepared to assist with graduation and award ceremonies, assist with ticketing and attend as required as well as assisting with examination and examination board activities.
It is Monday to Friday, starting on £7.83 an hour which would then increase from 12 weeks on-wards if the role had been continued.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role or wanting more information, then please call Bradley on 01522 528115.