Interested in working within the Public Sector for a leading organisation?
Brook Street (UK) Ltd are recruiting a Clerical Officer for the Education Authority Northern Ireland within their Admissions Department in their Armagh Office.
This role will be starting immediately and is expected to last several months. Most roles we have placed candidates into within Education Authority Northern Ireland have been extended beyond the original term, some of our candidates have secured promotions within the organisation, and some have been given contracts with our client.
You will provide routine administrative support tasks according to well-established procedures.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Photocopying, filing, posting or proof-reading data
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Two GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent
- NVQ Business Administration level 1 (or suitable administrative experience)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
The rate of pay is £9.50 per hour, the hours of work are 0900-1700, and the days of the week are Monday to Friday.
If you would like to apply for this role, please call Melissa or Natasha at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 881100 or email your CV via the `Apply` link.