Paddock Wood: Administration Assistant
We've got a great opportunity for a full- time long term temp role within Paddock Wood's Network Rail, to join a fast-paced office, working as part of the admin team.
- Full time position available (35 Hours a week)
- Monday - Friday (7:30 - 15:00)
- Pay: £11.60 p/h
- Long-term temporary position
- Location: Paddock Wood
- Start date ASAP
The successful candidate will provide support tasks according to well-established procedures. The individual will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Photocopying, filing, posting or proof-reading data
- Answering telephone calls, and relaying messages
- Data input
- Overall, provide administrative support to the Workforce Development Centre Managers, and Workforce Development Specialists.
Typical qualifications and experience:
- 5 GCSE's at grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- All offers are subject to 3 years of referencing checks and a DBS.
If interested, please apply!