OFFICE BASED ROLE UNTIL FEB 2022
Are you an Office Manager or Senior Administrator looking to work in Newport??
If so then read on - this could be the role for you
1. Administration of rosters and timesheets.
2. Accurately update systems, databases and records as required including opening/closing works orders where directed.
3. Support the administration of the Assessment in The Line process.
4. Set up and maintain efficient filing systems for the Section(s) paying particular attention to confidentiality where necessary and also those documents deemed to be safety critical.
5. Undertake general office administration duties for the Section Manager using a range of knowledge and skills to provide effective support.
6. Provide support and assistance to other Section Administrator positions as directed.
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
Experience of clerical support and office management
Excellent time manager
Knowledge of relevant IT systems
Ability to work on own initiative
Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills
Knowledge of operational railway environment
£11.60 per hour
Close to Local Transport Routes
A Basic DBS is needed for this role
PLEASE NOTE - DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF APPLICATIONS ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONTACTED (If you have not heard from me within 2 weeks then your CV has not been selected on this occasion)