Brook Street are looking for four Administrators to join one of our busy clients in West Bridgford, Nottingham.
The role is temporary, for approximately 5 months, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, 37hrs per week at £10.14/hr.
Environment Agency Permitting Teams' primary role is to protect the environment and support economic growth through determining applications for environmental permits and licences and providing advice and guidance to our internal and external customers.
You'll ideally have some experience in an admin based role and used to communicating with service providers both internally and externally.
You will be providing administrative support to the team and follow well-established procedures.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Photocopying, filing, posting or proof-reading data
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Two GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent
- NVQ Business Administration level 1 (or suitable administrative experience)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
Full training is given.
The pay rate is £10.14 per hour, benefits include holiday pay and pension scheme
You will be subject to full 3 year referencing and a Basic DBS check. Current photographic ID will be required along with NI and proofs of address.
Please apply online with your current CV in WORD format. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications