Sector: Government UK - Temporary ongoing
Location: Birmingham (B4) - Hybrid working available
Pay Rate: £9.50 rising to £9.95 after 12 weeks
Are you an administrative assistant looking for experience within the Public Sector or looking to build on your current experience?
Role and Responsibilities:
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Photocopying, filing, posting and proof-reading data
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages
- Ad hoc admin/office duties
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Some admin and office experience
Full training will be provided. There will be an opportunity for hybrid working but, the expectation will be to attend the office a minimum of two days a week. Flexibility will be required for training purposes or to cover other staff members when they are unable to attend the office.
This role will require a basic disclosure (done by Brook Street unless on the update service) and three years of referencing. Please keep this in mind when applying.
If this role sounds like you, please apply online today!