Are you looking for a new, exciting Admin opportunity? Do you have excellent attention to detail and a background in administration? We are thrilled to support our public sector client in their search for a multi-skilled Admin Officer to join their busy and diverse Land and Water Team.
Contract: Temporary, expected until end of March 2019.
Location: Newcastle Business Park
Hours: Monday to Friday 9 - 5 (flexi time available)
Pay Rate: £11.66 p/h
This role is to work within an established public sector organisation based at Newcastle Business Park. This is an involved Admin Officer role concentrating primarily on data analysis and data entry. If successful, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Covering general admin tasks
- Cross checking permits
- Analysing hard copies of permits to ensure the information is correct
- Ensure information is correct and up to date on in house systems
- Record management
- Communicating both written and verbally with permit holders clarifying details
- Data entry (updating permit holders information)
- Training provided on in house systems
This is a full time temporary role, currently expected to last until the end of March 2019. If you think you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this role, please do not hesitate to submit your online application. We are looking for the correct candidate to start as soon as possible and welcome your applications.