A temporary, Part Time administration role has become available to work in Daresbury within a Government body as an Clerical/Admin Assistant. The position will be paid at £9.95 per hour. The role is part time working Monday to Wednesday totalling 17 hours for six months with possible extension.
The Temporary Worker will provide routine administrative support tasks according to well-established procedures. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Issue/update ID passes using bespoke database systems (CDR and Ccure)
- Book conference rooms and organise conference events for external customers
- Book taxis, rail travel and distribution of rail tickets, plus booking of accommodation
- Report and allocate jobs on the Estates Services Help desk (Pirana)
- Issue door key cards for site users
- Maintain and update Estates Access databases
- Provide admin support to the Estates Team on upcoming projects
- Creation of low value orders; raising requisitions, processing purchase orders, checking invoices & amp; receipting on Oracle system.
- Provide cover for main Reception as required
- Other general administration duties deemed reasonable as and when required
We are looking for someone who has had previous exposure to working within a similar role, dealing with administration and customer service on various levels, computer and communication skills are vital for this role. The successful candidate will need to go through security clearance, start date ASAP pending security clearance and references. If you are interested in the position please send an up to date CV through to Faye Churchill and complete an online registration at www.brookstreet.co.uk/gov-apply or contact the branch on 01512426106