Brook Street are delighted to present the opportunity for an Administration Officer to join our prestigious client, located in the Quorum Business Park (North Tyneside). If you would like to expand upon your existing administration skills in a public sector environment, this is the role for you!
Hours: 9am - 5pm (37 hours per week)
Pay rate: £8.21 p/h
Location: Quorum Business Park, Longbenton
Working on a temporary basis over the next six months, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing paper test reports
- Photocopying, filing, posting and proof reading data
- Monitoring errors and working to resolve any faults before re-scanning
- Forwarding completed documents to internal stakeholders
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail
- Occasional telephone work, answering calls and relaying messages
In order to succeed in this role, you will have strong communication skills, and excellent attention to detail. In addition, the following qualifications will be beneficial in supporting your application, but not essential:
- Two GCSEs at Grade C or above
- NVQ Business Administration Level 1, or prior knowledge of the administration function
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
Our clients are based in the Quorum Business Park area, which offers public transport links via bus and metro.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please do not hesitate to submit your online application. We look forward to hearing from you!