This post provides a comprehensive administrative service supporting the training of the armed forces. Main tasks include:
1. Support the completion of all administrative tasks in compliance with current policy and procedures updating JPA and other IT management systems accordingly.
2. Prepare, order and distribute travel requests via the Leave and Movements Clerk e.g. flights and rail tickets.
3. Initiate and maintain the documents and files throughout training by completing F/IDENT 189s, ordering ID Discs, general filing, as well as fulfilling general office duties.
4. Mail merge and prepare documents.
5. Assist with paperwork and process and update nominal rolls as required.
6.Prepare all documentation and taking completed files to the RAO dept in a timely manner.
7. Driving Licences support the completion all relevant applications and process.
8. Demonstrate flexibility and a strong work ethic in a small team of clerks.
9. Be flexible to provide administrative support to the training establishment.
Provide administration to all recruits and assist permanent staff when required
The successful candidate must be IT literate and have experience with the Microsoft Office Package. You must have good communication skills.
Pay Rate - £10ph
Hours - Typical office hours (9-5) but likely to be 30hrs per week
On-going position for 2 years