Excellent opportunity for an Administrator with a can-do attitude and excellent organisational, time management, and interpersonal skills to work for a major Rail infrastructure group based in Watford.
Our ambition to be responsive to passengers and freight users, drives us every day and we`re empowered to do the right thing for those who use the rail network. We actively challenge unsafe practices and take responsibility for addressing risks, resolving issues and protecting safety and well-being.
We`re passionate about great service and we ask ourselves, what can we do to put our passengers and freight users at the centre of everything we do? With this in mind, we pull together as one industry because we care about people and teamwork is key.
Provide an accurate, efficient and effective administrative support to the line manager. Work as directed or using own initiative as the situation demands.
1. Administration of rosters and timesheets.
2. Accurately update systems, databases and records as required including opening/closing works orders where directed.
3. Support the administration of the Assessment in The Line process.
4. Set up and maintain efficient filing systems for the Section(s) paying particular attention to confidentiality where necessary and also those documents deemed to be safety critical.
5. Undertake general office administration duties for the Section Manager using a range of knowledge and skills to provide effective support.
6. Provide support and assistance to other Section Administrator positions as directed.
Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Having worked in clerical support and office management previously
- Excellent time manager
- Knowledge of relevant IT systems
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills
- Knowledge of operational railway environment
This is a temporary role working 35 hours per week, to be reviewed in 6 months. You must be able to travel to the office for work, which is based in Watford. The pay rate is £12.40 per hour.
If you would like to be considered for this role please email your CV . The client will be conducting interviews prior to appointment.
You must be willing to undergo a Basic DBS (criminal record check) and be able to work travel to Watford for work.