My government client is looking for an experienced admin assistant to join a busy HR team working in their offices in Manchester City Centre close to Piccadilly Station on a temporary basis.
The ideal candidate will have a good administrative background, with good organisational skills, and preferably experience in recruitment/HR.
You will provide routine administrative support tasks according to well-established procedures. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Photocopying, filing, posting or proof-reading data
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Two GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent
- NVQ Business Administration level 1 (or suitable administrative experience)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
The successful candidate will be required to provide three years' worth of references and undergo a DBS.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply online with an up to date CV or contact