Our public sector client is looking for a full time temporary candidate experienced in customer service & administration to join their team.
The client offers a fantastic working environment, with an open plan office and a on-site canteen serving hot and cold food until 2.30pm. The site is a 10 minute walk from the train station.
You will be required to work 37 hours per week at the hourly rate of £8.65 between the hours of 7am -7pm, the working hours are flexible within this time but you must start between 7am and 11am.
Duties will include:
- Using a bespoke database.
- Processing documents and claims.
- Data Entry.
- General Administration.
The ideal candidate will hold:
- The ability to learn quickly.
- Great attention to detail.
- Target driven.
- Previous administration experience.
- Confident customer service skills on the telephone and by email.
- Confident telephone manner.
You will need to come and register in the Peterborough Brook Street branch if successful
Please contact Aurora at Brook Street for more information on 01733 310855