The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
Good communication skills, both oral and written.
Office Mgt and CMRS administrative duties
General admin support:
* Record incoming recorded delivery post
* Record new cases received on the judicial spread sheet
* Return acknowledgment slips
* Send new judicial case files to relevant court and recording on HQ MCS data base
* On receipt of closed judicial file, pair with working blue file in readiness for weeding
* Under direction/training weed judicial files for archive
* Stationary orders
* Move electronic case files on MOSS between courts
* Under direction/instruction copy requested paperwork in relation to CMAC requests
* Distribute and electronically file transcripts
* Under direction/instruction book ad-hoc VCR requests
* Under direction complete standard templated letters such as Service Custody form 1 and notification letter of custody
- Ad-hoc support to office mgt team as required, particularly in helping to ensure MCS is ready for migration to MODNET.
Discretion is key as some of the information is personal, sensitive data, and teamwork is essential. Previous MOD experience is desirable but not essential .
Please note if an SC Cleared candidate is not found a BPSS(DBS) will be required.
£7.98 for the first 3 months rising to £9.94 after this period