A fantastic opportunity has opened up to work full time in a temporary position in Caernarfon, within a Government body as an Administration Officer. This role is for approx 3 months with possible extension.
You will be working 37 hours a week, Monday through to Friday 9-5.
The pay rate will be is £8.35
The role will involve:
The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
We are looking for someone who has had previous exposure to working within a similar role, dealing with administration and customer service on various levels, computer and communication skills are vital for this role. The successful candidate will need to go through security clearance, start date ASAP pending security clearance and references. If you are interested in the position please send an up to date CV through to Faye Churchill and complete an online registration at www.brookstreet.co.uk/gov-apply or contact the branch on 01512426106