Brook Street are proud to advertise a role at the MOD in Andover, this is a 3 month assignment working 37 hours a week from Monday to Friday. The pay rate for this role is £7.98 to £9.94 per hour.
The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
Good communication skills, both oral and written
The PA directly supports Hd Cap Strat Dev by providing an efficient secretarial service.
1.Exercise absolute discretion and integrity at all times.
2.Organise the HoC?s diary by means of fax, telephone, e-mail or correspondence.
3.Hold weekly diary meetings with the HoC?s ahead of branch prayers.
4.Arrange interviews, meetings, visits, to military capabilities, industry and overseas establishments in a timely manner.
5.Co-ordinate effectively with very senior military officers of all Service and other Armies, and senior personnel (Chief Executive, Chairman and Managing Director level) of civilian firms and institutions.
6.Represent the organisation in an appropriate manner in receiving guests politely, handling queries, taking messages accurately and coordination of staff work.
7.Monitior HoC?S email account and action when required.
8. In congestion with SO2 Prog Coherence and branch AH?s liaise and co-ordinate with senior staff to ensure completion of tasks assigned by the HoC.
9. Draft and correspondence for HoC?s signature as requested.
10. Manage 1* and branch hospitability book.
11. Prepare letter, programmes, brief, reports, minutes, scripts, notes or disk within agreed timescale.
12. Mange sensitive material relating to management, personnel, welfare, discipline and commercial matters in accordance with exact regulations.
13. Co-ordinate paperwork coming into and emanating from the HoC?s office. Be able to retrieve letter and files quickly when requested.
14. Liaise with the iHub on files and office procedures and IT.
If this sounds of interest then please apply or call us on 02380 338274