We are currently looking for Support Administrators to work with our client, Rural Payments Agency in Beeston, Leeds.
Location: Beeston, Leeds, LS12
Hours: Monday- Friday, 9am-5pm (Overtime available)
Pay: £8.65 per hour (Overtime available at £12.98 per hour plus bonuses)
Temporary 3 month rolling assignment.
We are holding immediate telephone interviews for these positions
As a Support Administrator, you will be responsible for various admin tasks, e.g. paying claims, setting up applications, processing amendments to agreements. Providing excellent customer service is also vital to the role, and successful applicants will need to communicate effectively and confidently with customers on the telephone and in writing.
One of the key responsibilities of the Operations Delivery team is to undertake the transnational processing of the Rural Development Programme for England (RDPE). This includes managing agreements for the 2 main schemes, Entry Level Stewardship (ELS) and Higher Level Stewardship (HLS).
Key responsibilities include:
- Following defined guidelines and desk instructions in order to process to the required standard
- Process allocated revenue and capital claims to recommended status
- Process allocated agreement amendments, transfers, inspection outcomes and recoveries
- Liaise with fellow team members regarding queries on claims and agreement processing
- Communicate with customers regarding claims, amendments and recoveries in writing and on the telephone.
Typical qualifications and experience:
- To be competent and demonstrate general clerical skills
- A positive attitude to (temporary) employment and be available for the duration of the assignment
- Demonstrable data prep/data entry ability and some experience of using Microsoft Windows, especially Word and Excel
- Willingness to learn new PC type skills and programmes
- Attention to detail whilst carrying out mandatory checks
- Ability to work as part of a motivated team to deliver the job to time, quality and budget
- Numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills and a good standard of written English
- A willingness to understand and adopt our approach to customer service excellence
- Flexibility over working hours and duties.
We are working very quickly to arrange immediate telephone interviews so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.