Band 2 - Clerical/Admin Officer
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Location: Quarry House, Quarry Hill, Leeds, LS2 7UE
Salary: 8.21 per hour increasing to £9.03
This is a full time temporary post until October 2019.
The post holder will be part of a dynamic team delivering an effective service, supporting staff across NHS England.
As a Clerical/Admin Officer, you will provide finance administrative support and will follow set procedures in carrying out the day to day duties, under general supervision.
- You will be responsible for checking, processing and forwarding invoices to the relevant user in the Oracle financial Systems
- Dealing with invoice and payment queries from internal and external customers
- Ensure all outstanding invoices are actively chased on a regular basis
- Experience of liaising with NHS Shared Business Services is ideal but not essential
- Act as a point of liaison between suppliers, whether NHS or Non-NHS
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working in Accounts Payable or Finance Function is preferred with an excellent attention to detail and able to provide great customer service on the Finance Helpdesk.
- The successful candidate must display excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Liaise with colleagues and other team members in a courteous and professional manner.
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
We are working very quickly to fill this post so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now! Alternatively, you can contact Becca Smith on 01274 307569.
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.