Are you looking for that first step into a data management role or wanting to change career direction? If so, supporting our Waste and Industry Regulation Services team could be the opportunity you are seeking. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person with great communication and organisational skills to join our team in Sheffield.
You will be responsible for ensuring data is handled and managed correctly and provide excellent customer service to answer queries and provide support to our customers. Working collaboratively with the rest of the team you will help to protect the environment and ensure compliance with environmental legislation.
Duties will include:
- Monitoring and managing emails to our centralised Mailbox
- Processing Data submitted by customers
- Attending and participating in team meetings
- Some basic data analysis may be included, dependant on skills and experience
Everyone at the Environment Agency has the same ambition: To create a better place for people and wildlife. Youâ??ll be working with experienced colleagues with different talents and abilities and of all ages and backgrounds. Our ultimate aim is for a workforce that reflects the diversity in the communities we work with and the environment we protect.
We work closely with several other teams, sharing knowledge and resources. You may be asked to support any regime within our Business Area, including hazardous waste, waste data, chemicals and water quality. Wherever you work, you can expect a supportive, friendly and professional environment where everyone is encouraged and valued.
It's important you're confident in MS Outlook and have some knowledge of Excel. You must have great communication and organisation skills.
Successful candidates will show:
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal, team working and communication skills
- Good organisational and planning skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Maths and English at GCSE Grades A-C (or equivalent)
Monday to Friday 9-5, £9.56.