Brook Street are currently seeking an Admin Officer for the MoD based in Filton.
The Admin Officer will provide administrative support, exercising some independent judgment whilst under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include, but not be limited to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information
- Submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
The Admin Officer will be inputting data to reduce a backlog of outstanding accident report forms in preparation for the roll-out of a new automated reporting system. The Admin Officer will also provide support to the MTSR Regulate team and other functional areas as required. In all cases, priorities of work will be set by the Impact Data Cell Manager.
The key functional requirements from this work is meticulously checking and accurately transferring manually compiled information into an electronic data base using a specific format. Processing RTA paperwork, faxes and emails.
Experience of Data Entry is advantageous.
This position is a temporary role, provisionally ending February 2020, this is however subject to change. The pay rate for this position is £10.35ph.