Brook Street are currently recruiting for an Admin Officer for Natural England in Central Bristol.
The Admin Officer will provide administrative support. They will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. In this role The Admin Officer will be working within the Wildlife Licensing team, helping to progress wildlife permits and licensing for most areas across the UK.
Examples of work performed by the Admin Officer will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Previous Administration experience is advantageous.
This Admin Officer role is a temporary role provisionally ongoing until 20th October 2020 and paying £9.07 an hour.