Our Public Sector client based in Peterborough is seeking an Admin Officer to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis. The rate of pay is £11.85 an hour. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
The Temporary Worker will provide contract administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex numerical information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing contract administrative procedures and payment processes such as uploading new contracts, raising Purchase Orders, paying suppliers
- Assisting with project budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as contract administrative liaison with internal customers and / or external suppliers and SSCL
- Preparing routine contract and payment correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
The rate of pay is £11.85 an hour. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
Apply online today!
For any queries please contact the Public Sector team on 01733 310855