Our Public Sector client based in Cambridge is seeking a Admin Officer to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis. The rate of pay is £8.36 an hour, rising to £10.84 after 12 weeks. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
The rate of pay is £8.36 an hour, rising to £10.84 after 12 weeks. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
Apply online today!
You will need to have an in date valid Passport or Driving Licence to provide for photographic ID and you will need to register with Brook Street, Peterborough if you are successful in gaining the position.
For additional information please contact us on 01733 310855