We are looking for detail orientated candidates to work for our client. This will be a temp position, with the view to extend.
Hours: Monday- Friday, 9am- 5pm
Pay: £11.85 per hour
About the Company:
Our clients work to create better places for people and wildlife and support sustainable development.
The role involves the technical assessment of applications from waste recyclers and exporters who wish to gain approval to raise and sell evidence of recycling. Provided with the necessary training and support, the Temporary Worker will then be required to manage their own work load, assessing applications of varying complexity with strict deadlines.
- Analysing information and recording findings
- Liaising with applicants to communicate technical requirements
- Making the final decision on applications assessed
- Undertaking accompanying admin work.
- Dealing with incoming calls, written correspondence and routine requests
- Collating and analysing complex information or data
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages
Skills required for the role:
- Strong knowledge and experience of IT packages such as Microsoft office, excel and outlook
- Strong communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Time management - you'll be managing your own work load, with differing priorities and deadlines
- Team working - work closely with colleagues to delivery regulatory outcomes
- Excellent communications skills - verbal and written
- Data use - accurately record and transpose data
- There will be training, and support provided to the successful candidate where necessary.
If you are interested in applying, please submit a CV.
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.