My government client is looking for an experienced administrator to join their busy team providing transcription support.
You must possess strong typing skills and excellent listening skills. You will be required to follow set procedures and also exercise some independent judgenment in carrying out instructions under general supervison.
- To complete all work in an organised effective manner to a high standard, making decisions within well-defined procedures and in accordance to legislation.
- To provide a high quality service to internal and external customers, responding appropriately and effectively to queries
- To meet and exceed agreed Key Performance Indicators to support the performance of the Contact and Administration Team.
- To understand and complete a number processes in accordance with guidance and frameworks.
- To use a number of Information Systems to access, inform, complete and record work accurately.
-To consider existing working practices and identify areas for improvement, providing feedback where appropriate and improving own performance by taking on board feedback and continuously looking for ways to improve.
- To work in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- To lead by example and uphold and embody our values at all times
- To contribute to organisational development initiatives as required.
- To adhere to responsibilities under health and safety legislation and policies.
- To demonstrate a positive commitment to equalities and diversity.
You will have previous admin experience. Previous audio-typing experience would be ideal.
As this is a government role you will be required to complete three years worth of references along with a DBS application.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply online or contact Amy H for more details.