An exciting opportunity has arisen with the MOD in Andover for a Clerical Admin Officer who is experienced within Accounts and/or Purchase Ledger/ Credit control.
1. Payment of all Misc Bills: Use Bills Direct to input payments and credits to ensure accounts balance. Ensure appropriate paperwork attached to hard copy files to provide full audit trail.
2. Interrogation of CP&F to ensure accuracy of supplier codes and details. Liaise with DBS and Suppliers, using CP&F, complying with policy requirements regarding Suppliers.
3. Maintain and update spreadsheet for all bills paid through Army HQ Payment Hub, recording all information accurately.
4. Provide assistance with updating and archiving all branch files, maintaining electronic filing system.
5. Responsible for checking ePC logs for DCYP Cardholders to ensure compliance and investigate any discrepancies.
6. Scrutinise 1108 personal expense claims before raising paperwork to be sent to DBS for reimbursement.
7. Assist with the management and scrutiny of DCYP ONA (Dependent Children and Young Person Overseas Nursery Allowance) claims/payments.
8. Responsible for the raising of invoices for Army Bands, Paratroopers and Army HQ through WEB IRIS.
Please note that 7 and 8 will only be required with the discretion of line manager depending on volume of other workflows.
- MS Office Suite
- Desirable knowledge of Office 365, Excel and Sharepoint
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Finance Experience
This is a Temporary assignment initially for 6 months. Please APPLY NOW! We will only be contacting successful applicants.