We have an exciting role in Andover for a temporary worker who will provide administrative support. You will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data,
- submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control,
- if required Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience: Five GCSE's at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent) NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience) Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office Good communication skills, both oral and written.
This role provides admin support to the team of 15 analysts The individual will be responsible for monitoring and logging incoming requests for information, in addition to running and checking statistical reports on an Ad-Hoc basis. Further administration tasks will be required (listed below)
Further key administrative tasks will include:
- uploading regular reports,
- arranging/booking meetings,
- ordering stationary
- assisting in travel arrangements
The role is a Temporary assignment, initially for 3 months with the possibility of being extended. £10.35 Per hour. If you are interested then please APPLY NOW and we will only be contacting successful candidates.