Our client based in Waddington is seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis. The role is Monday to Friday. The rate of pay is £10.35 an hour. 37 hours weekly
You will be providing administration support overseeing administrative procedures and processes working within the 8 Sqn Eng Docs Controller, 100% QA checks of ac documentation, hastening of corrective actions on Maintenance Orders. Assisting on ac F700 QA Checks, production of weekly Maintenance Forecasts. Maintaining Statistical log of Docs Errors.
Experience of the Defence Aircraft Environment. Experience in the use of F700 series documentation but full training would be given. LITS IT experience would be desirable but full training would be provided. MS Office Skills.
Comfortable making independent judgement when carrying out instructions
- 5 GCSE`s at Grade C or above or equivalent
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 or suitable clerical experience
- Administration experience with a good knowledge and experience using Microsoft Packages
- Excellent communication skills written and verbally
- No aircraft document experience required, full on the job training will be given
The rate of pay is £10.35 an hour. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
If you fit the above criteria, please email your CV
Please note: You must hold photographic ID (An in-date valid passport / Driving Licence can be accepted) along with eligibility to work documents and any offers will be subject to completed security checks.