The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support. They will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
Administrative tasks including
- Booking all patient appointments local and NHS
- Front of house staff arriving patients and managing any visitors to the facility.
- Ensuring outcome measure packs and admin instructions received by patients.
- Monitor the reception phones and email.
- Check Spire physiotherapy contract for billing errors.
- Updating / maintaining delegated Standard Operating Procedures
- Supporting service development
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office Good communication skills, both oral and written
Location: HMS Nelson, Queen Street, Portsmouth, PO1 3HH
Pay rate: 10.59/hour, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday, assignment until 31.03.2021, but this can be extended