We've have a great temporary opportunity for a government sector role, to join a fast-paced office, working as part of the admin team. Working with a professional team, you`ll be based in Dover and will enjoy being part of a company with a great work life balanced.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the business management team. The will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Responsibility for the acquisition, management and storage of illicit commodities seized by Border Force
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Processing correspondence, processing orders, IT data input
- Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Must have a valid in date driving licence as you may be require to transport for forensic matters
- Extensive vetting will be done which can take up to 12 weeks. This will be done before the candidate can start the role.
- Must be able to complete electronic paperwork.
£10.81 PPH. Initial booking is for 1 year, with possibility of extension subject to business needs.
All offers are subject to 3 years referencing checks and vetting.