Brook Street are very excited to be recruiting for a Temporary Worker to provide administrative support for one of our clients in Derby, just a short walk outside of the city centre.
The worker will be able to follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting the results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
The ideal candidate will typically have the following qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
The role is temporary, 6 months, full-time Monday to Friday, 37hrs @ £11.30/hr.
It is to start ASAP dependent on passing checks including a Basic DBS and 3yrs referencing.
If you wish to apply, please submit your current CV, in word format, to the PSR Team on .