Hours: Monday-Friday, Full Time
Brook Street are recruiting on behalf of a client based in Hull; we have a role available for an admin/clerical officer to join the team.
Please be assured that you will be working in a COVID safe environment.
The temporary worker will provide administrative support. They will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
THIS IS A TEMPORARY ROLE
A REFERENCES AND CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK WILL BE REQUIRED
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS WE RECEIVE IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN 7-10 DAYS PLEASE PRESUME YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL