MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reception duties which includes providing a customer service to all internal and external customers at reception.
- Switchboard duties which include receiving telephone calls, recording messages accurately and, where appropriate, answering call directly.
- Sort, screen, date stamp and record incoming mail and distribute appropriately
- Process outgoing mail from the registry section ensuring time frame for collection is adhered to.
- Dealing with correspondence at an appropriate level with the general public and other bodies
- Use of ICT packages including Word Processing, Spreadsheets Database packages as required and use of the CISCO Telephone System.
- Preparation of computer data which may include the completion of input forms, retrieving information from systems and processing accordingly.
- Maintaining filing systems and the preparation, organisation and storage of statistical data.
- Providing an efficient room booking system.
- Any other duties which may reasonably assigned.
Working on behalf of Education Authority Northern Ireland, Brook Street (UK) Ltd is seeking a Clerical Officer to be based in Dundonald.
The Clerical Officer will provide Administrative Support and will be charged with administrative duties such as maintaining files and filing systems, processing mail, maintaining records, processing orders, compiling statistics, and delivering excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
Applicants must hold a minimum of five GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades A*-C
Have demonstrable administrative / clerical experience in an office environment including general office duties, word processing, and practical use of computers
Have a minimum of three years` demonstrable administrative / clerical experience in an office environment including general office duties, word processing and the practical use of computers.
Candidates must have good written and oral communication skills, have a specific ability to use IT and other office equipment, have proven effective time management and organisational skills, be able to work alone, and be able to work as a member of a team.
The rate of pay for this role is £9.50 per hour and our client would like the successful candidate to start immediately.
If you would like to apply for this role, please call Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 881100 or email your CV to us via the `Apply` link.