Brook Street has a great temporary opportunity for a government sector role. Will be joining a fast-paced office, as part of the admin team. Working with a professional team, you`ll be initially based working from home then in Sep 21 based in offices in Wyton.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the civilian and police officer workforce.
This team provide a range of medical testing for the UK team, managing 49 sites to arrange annual police medical testing.
The successful candidate will be expected to but not limited to below:
- Liaising with the workforce to arrange suitable dates and times
- Liaising with the stations to book in workforce.
- To record those details accurately on a template form and on excel.
- It is essential to work well as part of a team, have basic excel and outlook skills and the confidence (and sensitivity when needed) to talk to various staff members using the telephone/skype each day.
- To ensure that the recording, administration and general housekeeping of the tracking spreadsheet, shared folders or on Outlook is consistently accurate and up to date and to ensure all information is managed according to Data Protection principles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working on varied tasks directly in support of a small team.
- Primarily Administrative support and resilience across the team and also occasional direct support to the team leaders.
- Production and collation of supporting documents for advertised posts, selection and promotion processes
- Note-taking and production of meeting notes and maintenance of actions plans
- Must have a valid RTW in the UK document. 2 in date proof of address and 1 proof of NI
- Extensive police vetting will be done which can take up to 12 weeks. This will be done before the successful candidate can start the role.
- Must be able to complete electronic paperwork.
£10.59 PPH. Initial booking is for 3 months, with possibility of extension subject to business needs.
All offers are subject to 3 years referencing checks and vetting.