My government client is looking for an experienced admin officer to join their busy office working in Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester.
You will be responsible for:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
As this if a government role, if you are successful in your application you will have to provide three years worth of references and also undertake specific vetting for the role.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply online with an up to date CV.